Who says planting crops on fall season is hard to do? Well, we can do it by using containers such as pots or planters. It is the right solution to make your yard or patio looks chic and gorgeous. What plants are suitable? Choose one that can withstand cold weather! Are you difficult to make a choice? Read gardening ideas for fall below:
1. If you want to put container plants to decorate the yard area, try to make a ground cover and filler as ornamental by combining summer flowers.
2. Do you want to make garden look elegant? Try to plant cold-hardy crops such as Swiss chard and combine it with herbs like rosemary. Both combination plants can make the yard looks beautiful in the fall.
3. Try combining bright color plants that stand the cold air like Pansies and licorice. Both plants can create a blend that we call it as winter and summer.
4. Everyone wants to have glowing yard. Try to combine grasses with colorful flowers, for example mums and blue fescue.
5. In addition to planting flowers, you can also grow vegetables such as pumpkins and corn. Both vegetables are perfect for waiting for the next season to come.
In order successfully carry out gardening ideas for fall, make sure you choose strong plants against cold air and preparing containers. In order to welcome the next season, don’t forget to read gardening ideas for spring.